What You Can Expect From First Coast Assocation Management
Responsive Personal Service
First Coast is locally owned by a property management professional and CPA with over 30 years of experience. You will have direct access to the owners of First Coast who oversee all operations.
We specialize in providing property management services. Unlike other companies which provide other services, such as leasing and real estate sales, we focus solely on Association Management and are not distracted by providing other services.
We are dedicated to providing responsive, personal service:
- Your property manager will be in regular contact with the Association's President and is easily accessible by phone, cell phone and email.
- We are available 24 hours per day in the event of an emergency.
Superior Property Maintenance To Enhance Property Values
The appearance and condition of the common property areas makes a lasting impression on the real estate community and prospective purchasers. Superior property maintenance is important in enhancing the property values of the entire community. First Coast will:
- Suggest to the Board maintenance standards, procedures and routines to maintain the property at a superior standard.
- Screen prospective service providers to select those that will provide the highest quality of service.
- Inspect the property on a regular basis to ensure the property is maintained in accordance with the Association's standards.
Responsible Fiscal Management
The accounting and financial reporting provided to Associations by First Coast is supervised by a CPA with over 30 years of experience. First Coast:
- Has established internal controls and procedure to ensure financial transactions are handled in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Provides timely, concise financial reports to the Association's Board.
- Invests in the latest systems and technology to provide superior cost-effective service.