First Coast is unique and significantly different from most of the other companies providing property management services in the First Coast area. These difference include:
- We are locally owned and managed property management professional and CPA with over 30 years of experience. Unlike other companies which are headquartered in other cities you will have direct access to the owners of First Coast who oversee all operations.
- We specialize in providing property management services to associations. Unlike other companies which provide other real estate services we are focused exclusively on property management.
The accounting and financial reporting provided by First Coast is supervised by a CPA with 30 years of experience. We have established internal controls and procedures to ensure that financial activity is handled in a fiscally responsible manner.
Administrative & Management
- Attend Board of Directors meetings.
- Attend Annual Meeting and Special meetings.
- Prepare and distribute minutes to the Board.
- Notify homeowners of meetings.
- Maintain Association records and files, providing Board members full access when requested.
- Provide real estate closing information to title companies and closing attorneys.
- Provide attorney liaison when necessary.
- Enforce community rules and regulations in consultation with the Board.
Accounting And Financial Reporting
- Maintain all accounting records using approved accounting procedures.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and submit to the Board for review.
- Prepare an annual budget for approval by the Board.
- Prepare an annual financial statement and submit to the Board for review.
- Distribute coupon books to homeowners for payments of assessments and arrange for all payments to be made directly to the Association's bank account via bank lockbox.
- Follow-up and collect all delinquent accounts
- Arrange for separate bank accounts for the Association(s) Operating and Reserve Account(s).
- Transfer monthly deposits from the Operating Account to the Reserve Account in the amounts specified in the yearly budget. Invest these funds as authorized by the Board.
- Process vendor invoices and make payments of approved invoices.
- Arrange for audits or reviews of financial statements as required.
- Arrange for the preparation of annual tax returns.
Maintenance Of Common Property And Facilities
- Recommend maintenance standards, procedures and specifications to the Board.
- Prepare specifications and bid requests for outside contractors.
- Review and evaluate vendor bids, proposals and award contracts as approved by the Board.
- Inspect property appearance, maintenance status and work performed by contractors on a frequent and regular basis.
- Provide 24 hour emergency service.